četvrtak, 10. prosinca 2015.

• Count Down to New Year •

Posted by Tinka's paper wonderlland at 10:31:00
It is that time of the year and we have to be prepared...
I am not into it al yet and maybe that's because there is no snow or maybe because of the all situation what is going on, do not know but I have two things today, the first one is a New release card for a New year and I have got a haircut and it is drastic for me but I am soooo happy how it turned up :)
Without further adieu here is the card:
•••
•••
The image that I have use is: Count Down to New Year at Cute As A Button shop
So pop over and see what else is new for you to make a great card for the occasion...
•••

I would like to enter with this card in those challenges:

Crafting By Designs:   29.12.2015.

Crafty Gals Corner:    16.12.2015.

Crop Stop:   16.01.2016.

Word Art Wednesday: 16.12.2015.


613 Avenue:   13.12.2015.

Lemon Shortbread:   23.12.2015.

Crafting From The Heart:   14.12.2013.

And here is me before a haircutt :) 
•••
•••
And After...
•••
 •••
•••

Broj komentara: 14:

  1. super čestitka!
    frizura je fora!
    >^.^<

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Your new haircut looks beautiful! Very stylish! Your New Year's card is very pretty! Won't be long until 2016!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Gorgeous card and loving the new hair cut.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Thank you ladies, I am glad that you like bouth the card and the haircutt ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Great New Year card and great new hair cut---Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Čestitka je super, prav tako tudi nova frizura, mladostna, bravo.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Happy New Year to you- love the card and the your haircut is wonderful too. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Hello, Tinka! I am so happy to have you stop by and share your wonderful art with us in our challenge this week. I also really like your new haircut....it looks wonderful and a fresh new look. I hope you are enjoying it. I always love a fresh haircut. Thanks for sharing your talents with us, and please do stop by again soon. It's wonderful having you share your art with us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. I just became your newest blog follower, and I would really appreciate having you stop by my blog to visit and follow me as well. You can find my blog here:
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Thank you all for great and kind words, I am really happy with my haircut and your compliments make me very happy!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Great job!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our challenge in the new year!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    OdgovoriIzbriši

♥ ♥ Thank you for stopping by, every post that you write really cheer me up ♥ ♥

 

... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea