srijeda, 2. prosinca 2015.

A gift from good

Posted by Tinka's paper wonderlland at 10:56:00
Today I will show you a card that I have made for my friend that gave a birth to a wonderful baby girl who's name is Maša.
The card is in a DT team over at
Cute As A Button new challenge:
New Beginings
I do hope you will join in the challenge!
Our design team have created some wonderful creations.
So  pop over to the blog, take a look and leave them a comment.

I have use pattern paper from my stash, die cuts, sentiment and a charm is from Fiki 
Mamy digi is from Cute As A Button "Gift from god"
and a little one is Tilda with a laptop.

Tilda with her laptop
Do not forget to stop by the blog, enter the challenge and afcoruse stop by DT team and leave them a comment ;)
 I would like to enter with this card in those challenges:
Craft-Dee BowZ  01.01.2016.
ABC-Challenge  14.12.2015.
Craft Your Passion  07.12.2015.
Creative Moments  08.12.2015. 
World Wide Open  27.12.2015.

Broj komentara: 14:

  1. Bravo Tinka
    prekrasno si sve spremila
    pozdrav Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Lovely card! The inside design is awesome. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ December, "Anything goes and include a HANDMADE bow" Challenge!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Fantastic card and what a treat on the inside and I'm sure you'll get some winter inspiration soon just do what I do surf pinterest for a while there is so much there to see hugs Nikki

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Very cute! Sweet image on the front, and the inside is just as beautiful!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Thanks ladies ;)
    Nikki that is my source of inspiration but when I want something I want then I can find it LOL

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. This is just gorgeous thank you for joining us at WWODTC
    Michelle DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Brilliant card inside and out, gorgeous for your friend.xx
     { aNNie}

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Lovely card, great design and colours. Hugs Helen x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Gorgeous card and love the beautiful images.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. What a beautiful card you've made for your friend hope she loves it too. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
    Andrea x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. This is a wonderful creation and perfect for our SIXTH challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {World Wide Open Design Team Challenge DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    OdgovoriIzbriši

♥ ♥ Thank you for stopping by, every post that you write really cheer me up ♥ ♥

 

... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea